Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Recipe no: 11,12,13,14,15 (coming soon)

Heyyy guys,

Wish you all a very happy diwali!

And if you all were wondering, where I was for so many days? And where is the blog?

Well, I was a bit busy with diwali preparations at home..

I've got some fantastic recipes for this occasion, just give me a day, I'm gonna put them all with the photographs ...

Btw, thanks for the tremendous response, I'm glad that you all are enjoying the recipes..

Dear Shreya and Pallavi,
All the best with mysore pak and do let me know, how it has turned out. ( A special tip for you all : while making mysore pak , you can use lesser ghee than what has been mentioned by me, infact my mom makes it with lesser ghee and the outcome is equally good, in fact better ;) :)

Anywayz, I'll soon put my diwali preperation, decoration and food photos... Just wait a bit!!

Till then take care, stay healthy!!!
And
Have a Safe, Sparkling, Healthy, Eco-friendly, Happy & Prosperous Diwali!

Amrutha Langs


Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for share in your blog keep post latest updates in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.