• 2 chicken breasts (made into small pieces / boneless chicken)
• 3 tablespoons soya sauce
• 2 tablespoons grated ginger / ginger paste
• 2 tablespoons grated garlic / garlic paste
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 4 tablespoons corn flour
• 2 tablespoons Maida
• Oil for frying
• Lemon slices for garnishing
• Mayonaise and Wasabi
• Marinate the Chicken pieces with soya sauce, ginger and garlic paste, salt and pepper and a little bit of oil for 30 minutes or so.
• Roll each piece in Corn flour and Maida and then deep fry the chicken.
• Serve hot with mayonnaise and wasabi. (You may mix wasabi with mayonaise).