• 1 bowl onions sliced
• ½ bowl Capsicum chopped
• 1 bowl pieces of chicken
• 1 bowl sour cream
• 1 tablespoon cornflour
• 1 tablespoon tomato paste
• 1-2 garlic cloves
• Salt and oregano to taste
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest
• For Knoedel: Corn flour, mashed boiled potatoes, bread slices, salt, parsley.
• Sauté the onions with garlic and then add capsicum.
• Let capsicum cook, and then add salt lemon zest, and tomato paste.
• Now add the chicken and cover and cook till its tender.
• Meanwhile, make a dough out of mashed potatoes, cornflour, bread slices, salt, parsley and make small balls and deep fry them and keep aside.
• Now add the corn flour by mixing it in little water.
• Keep stirring continuously.
• Remove from flame and pour in the serving dish add sour cream and the Knoedel.